Wow! I am sleeping so well. I have experienced poor sleep due to indigestion for a while. I really have been less than judicial about my food intake for the past year and a half. Glad to be reclaiming that. I am waking up rested and not in a bad mood at all. I found that the worst time for me is the afternoons. That is also good to know for future diet planning. I will completely restructure my eating habits.
The morning was a rush of work. I took the 2nd juice around 8:30 and the 3rd at 12:30. I am thinking that today maybe a 6 or 7 juice day. Tonight may or may not be trivia night, depending on what my companion has in store for me. There was a suggestion of a "crunchy date place" but I am not sure what that would be. Crunchy dates are not on the master cleanse diet. Neither are stuffed dates or date nut balls for that matter.
Will have to see what awaits me this evening.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment