Friday, February 12, 2010

Quick cleansing update

Okay, so things got a little busy over the past 7 days. Joel came off the cleanse on day five. We went to the grocery store (Trader Joes) and I made him some vegetarian butternut squash soup (box soup but really good), noodles and he picked up some sushi. He seemed much better with food in his belly.

I just finished day 10 myself. Today is fresh juices and tonight will be spinach salad! Tomorrow is a vegetarian supper club... Not a bad way to end a fast/cleanse/whatever. Overall I had really great success with the diet. I feel so much better. I had great energy throughout the course of the cleanse. My neighbors video blogged their cleanse. They tell me I was an exception to most all the rules. You really are supposed to miss the food. Today is the first real hungry day for me. I think a lot of it is knowing that I will eat but having to postpone it.

Also in the news is a forecast of snow accompanied by a weekend of work... quite the double yuk on that. Luckily, the weather here is not that cold and things should clear with relative chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment