Okay, so I am doing this blog in case I need to keep my mind off of going crazy during the Master Cleanse. There is a website for it if you have never heard of it. You can also google it or for more fun, google
So, yep, tomorrow is DAY 1 of “ the cleanse”! I am really excited to do it. I think it will really make me feel a lot healthier. My companion, on the other hand is a bit nervous. He really enjoys food and I am a great cook. Ten days without food is going to be special for both of us. I LOVE lemons!!!
The last supper is going to be Golden Bowl (housemade from the GRIT
A couple tasks in my path for the next 240 hours consist of an event walkthrough, 2 meetings, 2 performances and 72 hours of work. During that period, I will dive deeper into the diet, myself, my life and all that other typical boring stuff in the life of someone recently described as “an onion”.
good luck with this, j! i've been considering it myself, so i'm anxious to hear about your experience, however harrowing or successful...
ReplyDelete